Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Click to play EASTER 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

We had a lot of fun painting the Easter eggs this year (as usual), dad even stayed awake for the whole thing (course, we made him stand the whole time :))! Cam had so much trouble deciding what to do on his eggs, though, he was the last one done! Chel was the opposite, she was done so fast, she did her 7 and 1 of someone else's:) Cassie grasiously gave up that one to her and only did 6 to make it all even again!

Easter Sunday started great, cause I got up earlier than usual to get all the 'hair' done on time, but Cassie wanted her hair 'curly', and so I used the curling iron, and next thing I know, late again!! (One of these days we will be able to do it, I hope!!) God really provided again for the kids, and I was able to show them God is STILL good, ALL the time! Thanks to Amy(and Tony) and Amanda(and Josh) getting married in the past 6 months, the girls' Easter dresses were taken care of, too!!!!

After church that night dad did his annual egg hiding, but this year Tony and Amy helped! Kids really had alot of fun, hunting and searching! I am so humbled that God would let me be a part of these great kids! "Praising God from whom all blessings flow!"